”We always seem to be faced with this choice; to save the world or savor it?”
- savor it in all its deliciousness.
“The affection of God unfolds when there is no daylight separating us.”
- light can be as blinding as the darkness, so no matter where we are we are susceptible to being blinded by God’s love.
”Putting on Christ is the easy part, but never taking him off...that’s a challenge.”
- it’s not so much a costume as it is birthday suit that we never out grow despite the many ways we try. Never stop trying.
”God is Love. And love is a relationship. This relationship is one of joy, and it can’t be contained.”
- you’ve been invited to the greatest party the world has ever seen...what are you going to wear? (See above)
“Dying to live.”
- but like who?
”I’m not too concerned with what I am going to do. I am more interested in who I am becoming. I want to be a lover of God and people.”
- I want or I am?
Leave a Reply.
An ex-copywriter turned punk rock pastor and peacemaker who dedicates his life to making the world a better place for all humanity.
"that they all might be one" ~John 17:21
“Prius vita quam doctrina.”
~ St. Thomas Aquinas (1225–1274)
* “Life is more important than doctrine.”